Where are they now?
Our CCL Alumni are doing interesting things!
Undergraduate Research Assistants
- Youstina Beshay is a medical scribe in the emergency department at Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta
- Wendy Esparza is a graduate student at Cal State University, Long Beach for a Master of Science in Counseling (Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Insia Harawala is a graduate student at Cal State Fullerton studying Marriage and Family Therapy
- Albert Ly received a Psi Chi Regional Research Award and is a graduate student at Loma Linda University studying Psychology
- Adriana Torres was accepted into the Masters of Social Work program at Cal State San Bernardino
- Eugene Vaudry is a graduate student studying Public Policy at UC Riverside website
- Connie Weng is a graduate student at NYU currently pursuing a Masters in Forensic Psychology
- Jeanette Zazueta is a graduate student at Midwestern University currently pursuing a Master of Biomedical Sciences degree
Israel Flores worked in the Childhood Cognition Lab as a lab coordinator from 2013-2014. He is currently a graduate student in the Vanderbilt Early Development Lab (PI: Dr. Georgene Troseth).
Tatiana Garcia worked in the Childhood Cognition Lab as a lab coordinator from 2014-2016. She is currently a graduate student in the Cognition, Affect, and Psychophysiology Lab at Virginia Tech (PI: Dr. Martha Ann Bell).
Hannah Puttre worked in the Childhood Cognition Lab as a lab coordinator from 2016-2017. She is currently a lab coordinator at the Child’s Play, Learning & Development Lab at the University of Delaware (PI: Dr. Roberta Golinkoff).